Saturday, January 24, 2004

Holy Crap, Ashton Kutcher Can Act!

Hey, everybody! I'm posting! I know, what a shocker. Anyway, I have stuff to talk about now.

First off, hello to my number-one e-lady Krissie. Here I am, talking about you here like I promised oh so long ago. :)

Went and saw The Butterfly Effect last night, and I really liked it a lot. Probably the best movie of the short-lived year that is 2004. Certainly better than my last cinematic venture. Ashton Kutcher got back into my good graces with the movie, which was cooler than the other side of the pillow. It was kinda weird, but in a good way.

I also went to the E-Town mall and picked up the Cabin Fever DVD, a Bam Margera shirt, and the clerk at FYE hooked me up with a free Freddy vs. Jason poster for no real reason. Needless to say, I'll give FYE business the next time I'm in E-Town.

Anyway, nothing else new to report on. A Rambo movie on TV is calling my name, so I'm out of here. Later, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home