Monday, December 29, 2003

Stuck On Movies

Hello and welcome back, dear readers. And greetings to you poor saps that stumbled here from Google (if you came here thanks to the Misty Mundae reference on Friday, hahaha sucker). If you're new, I'm glad to have you here. If you're not new, then I'm surprised you're still around.

Me and my dawg Mo went to Bardstown to see the new Farrely Brothers movie, Stuck On You. It had its moments, but most of the good stuff is in the TV commercials and trailer. The basic plot of the movies is a pair of conjoined twins, played by Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear, move to Hollywood from Martha's Vineyard because Kinnear's character wants to be an actor. Hilarity ensues once he's cast in a new TV show starring Cher (and I thought hearing Cher drop an F-bomb during the movie was funny). Overall, a thin plot and too many unfunny jokes hurt this one, so I'm gonna give Stuck On You two stars. There's better ways to kill two hours, so unless you're a fan of the cast or the Farrelys, you might want to skip this one.

I'm gonna wrap this up now. Thank you, come again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home