Monday, December 8, 2003

Music And Movies

You know, I posted a few weeks ago about CKY, and I'd just like to reiterate the fact that they rock (and you can visit their official site at CKYMusic.com). I was actually talking to the Princess of Pink (the commoners know her as "B") about CKY and my favorite non-American band HIM (whose official site is here) a few days ago, and she'd never heard of them. That's understandable, most people haven't. CKY isn't really famous yet and HIM is from Europe. I do recommend downloading their MP3s or buying their albums, however. CKY has two easy-to-find albums ("Volume 1" and "Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild"), while HIM only has one American CD ("Razorblade Romance").

You know, I had considered posting the full specs for the Freddy Vs. Jason DVD (according to HorrorDVDs.com), but I think everyone is getting sick of me shoving it down their throats. Sure, nobody's come out and said anything, but I know some of you are thinking it. I know it's true. Don't try and deny it.

Wow, I didn't notice how late it is. I better get to bed. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home