Monday, December 1, 2003

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving

You know, I haven't posted in a week. That's a long time. Wait, what am I talking about? There was a period where a once-a-week update from me would have been good, so one update a week is perfectly fine.

I hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving. And I hope my Canadian readers had a good Thursday. Me, my folks, sister, and sister's boyfriend went to a Cracker Barrel for lunch on Thanksgiving. No turkey, but a darn good meal regardless. And all this time I thought Cracker Barrel was all about good breakfasts. We also ran into some extended family members, too. And in a strange turn of events, the waitresses sat us and the other family members next to each other. Pure coincidence, I swear.

Boomerang makes me the happiest Looney Tunes fan of all. Every weekend this past month, they've been showing nothing but old-school Warner Brothers cartoons. The only complaint I have is that I have yet to see "The Barber of Seville," which is my all-time favorite. I love Looney Tunes, I do. ("Then why don't you marry it?") I just might.

I can't speak for everybody, but if S'mores Pop-Tarts aren't one of the best things ever invented, I don't know what is.

You know, I can't think of anything else to say for this post. And on that note, I shall bid you adieu. Buh-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home