Saturday, December 6, 2003

The Action Figures Of My Nightmares

Happy Sunday to all my faithful readers (all three of you). It's about time I updated. I need to stop slacking off.

Went to an indy wrestling show this evening. The cruiserweight match was really good (including an insane spot where one of the wrestlers almost landed on some fans in the front row after being knocked off the top rope), but the rest of the show seemed, I don't know... underwhelming. But it was the best I could have expected for six bucks. It was weird seeing one of the wrestlers on the show attacking guys with farm machinery and getting dollar bills stapled to his forehead in a backyard wrestling video a few months ago, and now he's the indy fed's cruiserweight champ. Maybe it's because his dad is the promoter, I dunno.

Wowie wowie wow. Those are some good looking action figures. And I don't know where Rob got the idea that I'd wash your car if you bought me these. If you get me these, you'll get a friendly smile and a handshake (if you're lucky).

That's all for now. Until I return, courage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home