Saturday, November 1, 2003

Happy (Belated) Halloween

I enjoyed Halloween very much last night. At a relaxing 75 degrees, it wasn't as cold as last year, which is a good thing. The only bad thing is that some kids don't take pride in Halloween. I saw at least two or three kids not wearing costumes at all. Sure, I don't live in a high-rolling neighborhood, but come on. How much does Halloween makeup cost? A buck, buck-fifty? Geez, they could buy a cheap costume at Wal-Mart for five dollars. Maybe I take Halloween a little too seriously, I don't know. Methinks I have serious issues. Also unfortunately, there weren't any crazy-go-nuts parties. If there were, I didn't get invited to any. Such is the life of the unpopular one.

I meant to do this yesterday, but I'd also like to point out the "Horror Movie Survival Guide." I've added a few rules, cut some rules, and generally did a little spit-and-polish work on it.

Not much left to say today, as of right now. Just watching Anger Management on pay-per-view, and that's about it. Now go outside and get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home