Sunday, October 26, 2003

Viva La Blog

My little bro Gary is back again, this time until Tuesday. I don't mind, but he seems more energetic than he's been in the past. I don't mind, but I'm not as energetic as a three-year-old.

I'm also watching MTV right now. The new Viva La Bam show (starring Jackass star Bam Margera, his family, and his various cohorts) looks really good, and Wildboyz (also starring two Jackasses, Steve-O and Chris Pontius) hasn't been that bad so far. I know for sure I'm going to enjoy Viva La Bam, since I'm a big fan of Bam's crew. Any show featuring Tony Hawk and various pro skateboarders installing a giant skate park into someone's house is good enough for me. I'm not even a skating fan, but I'm digging the vibe.

I'm out for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home