Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I Love The Blog

The "I Love The [insert decade here]" shows on VH1 are the most addictive things ever. The only downside is they've been airing I Love The 80s Strikes Back over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until I just get sick of it. Being a child of both the 80s and the 90s, I didn't have that much of a connection to I Love The 70s, even though I thought it was plenty cool. But with the two I Love The 80s shows, I get to relive all kinds of stuff that I loved, stuff I forgot about, stuff I was too middle-class to have, and stuff that I thought was crap 20 years ago (and are still crap now).

I just downloaded the title track to Randy Savage's rap album "Be A Man." I really don't know to say other than this is very, very funny. Who told him doing a rap song about Hulk Hogan was a good idea? I need to buy this album, just to prove that it actually existed. I don't even really like rap music, and I want it. It's too bad for words.

Watch Family Guy on Cartoon Network. It owns you.

So I'm watching the remake of The Fly on the Sci-Fi Channel right now, and it's the bee's knees. A million times better than the original one, even though it had Vincent Price and the legendary "help me! help me!" scene. I'll take the remake over the original any day. Why? The original has a dude in a fly mask, and the remake has the infinately cooler Brundlefly. Too bad the remake had the less-than-stellar sequel, even if Princess Vespa from Spaceballs was in it.

I still want to see Kill Bill, but just can't ever find the five bucks to get a movie ticket. I just want to see it so Kill Bill 2 will make sense if I decide to see that. I'll still end up buying the DVDs even if I don't see them. Quentin Tarantino rules.

The DirecTV fan letter commercials are awesome. JUMPING GEHOSEPHAT YEEHAW!! Laurence Fishburne should say that in his next movie.

I don't have much else to say for now, so I'll be saying goodbye. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home