Friday, October 31, 2003

Happy Halloween

Today's one of my favorite holidays of the year, bar none. Plenty of horror movies on TV, and free candy from strangers. How can anyone not like that?

Anyway, my plans for today are to hand out plenty of candy with my uncle (as I do every year), then come home and watch horror movies all night. Too bad nobody around here throws Halloween parties, because I'd be there. But the bad thing is I don't have any friends, so I probably wouldn't be invited. And if I threw one, nobody'd come. Oh well, I'm not going to be down today. I've got my horror movies and the chance for free candy.

Anyway, I'm out. Gotta get ready for tonight. I've got Halloween III on TV, and I'm set for the evening. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home