Sunday, October 12, 2003

Crispin Glover Is A Total Weirdo

Remember how I say I buy too many DVDs? I bought Willard tonight. A remake of a 1971 movie, this one stars Crispin Glover, R. Lee Ermey, and Laura Elena Harring, and it's not a bad little movie at all. I unfortunately missed it when it came out back in March, but now that I've seen it, I can say that I wish it would have been a bigger hit. It's a really good, strange movie. Given the right roles, I think Crispin Glover could become the next cult movie star. I know he's gained some fans through his rather eccentric books and CDs, as well as his roles in Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter and the first Back To The Future movie. But back to the movie. I liked it. Thumbs up. If you like rats or weird movies, go rent it. If you don't like rats or weird movies, then perhaps this isn't the movie for you. That's sad, because it's a darn good movie.

I'm going to bed, see y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home