Monday, September 15, 2003

Random Thoughts

I bought the new "Wrestlemania XIX" video game for my Gamecube, and it's a drastic improvement over last year's model. I hate the fact that they couldn't license all of the wrestlers' theme songs (some of them use "real" music, instead of stuff produced by WWE) and the story mode kinda sucks, but I'll take what I can get. But for now, I'll give the game a thumbs up.

Wow, I just noticed that in a few weeks, the Blog of 1000 Corpses will be two years old. I'm a proud papa. :)

I really need to get a life. I never have anything to talk about. I also don't know if I'll do that movie review blog or not, since movie reviews are a lot of work. It may not look like it, but they are. But I'm sure I'll work something out; I always do. And if I don't work something out, eh. Who cares. Am I right, people?

I've also come to the realization that I watch too many movies. Very often, I catch myself being reminded of movie lines or scenes, thanks to random everyday occurances. Pop culture has infected my brain, and I don't know if that's good or bad. I hope good, but everybody thinks I'm weird because of it. Weird can be good, can't it? Can't it?!

I'm out for now. Word life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home