Saturday, September 13, 2003

Pancakes!

I just got back from seeing Cabin Fever in Lexington and I had to get it out of my system. You'll understand it when you see it. I thought it was a fun movie, like one of those late-night Creature Feature drive-in movies they used to show on MonsterVision. Anybody but me remember that show? Anybody? Bueller? I enjoyed the heck out of Cabin Fever, and if there's a sequel, you'll find me in the front of the line. I'll give this one 3½ stars out of five, and it'll be a definite DVD purchase for me. And make sure to stay all the way through the credits too! There's more stuff after the credits.

I also picked up the novelization of Freddy vs. Jason at a Joseph-Beth Bookstore before the movie. I've got a sickness, and the only remedy is Freddy vs. Jason!

And finally, I'd like to send my sympathies to the families of Johnny Cash and John Ritter. We've lost two men that were perfect at what they did, and as long as we've got CD's and reruns of Three's Company, we'll always have them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home