Sunday, September 7, 2003

The Movie Of My Nightmares, #4

You guys are probably gonna think I'm crazy, but I saw Freddy vs. Jason for the fifth time yesterday. But I'm not as crazy as you may assume; I've chatted with guys who've seen it seven or eight times, and one guy who's seen it ten times. That is what I like to call overkill, though I'd probably see it ten times if I could afford it. I'm such a geek.

I also bought Graeme Revell's score for Freddy vs. Jason at Wal-Mart yesterday. If you're having a Halloween party, either buy this CD or find it online. Great Halloween mood music, it is. Probably my favorite track so far is titled "Stoner Creature," which is the music playing when the stoner that wishes he was Jason Mewes sees the bong-smoking Freddy worm that looks like it was ripped off from Alice In Wonderland. The track "Freddy In The Real World" is awesome as well.

That's all I really have going on right now. I'm thinking of starting up a site just for movie reviews (since I watch enough movies), so if you have an opinion on that, you know how to contact me if you want to share said opinion.

I'm out of things to say, so I'm wrapping up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home