Wednesday, September 3, 2003

Monstermania I

After watching King Kong vs. Godzilla last night, and being the fan of Freddy vs. Jason that I am, I started thinking about what other movie battles we could be privy to in the future. So I present to you my ideas for what I like to call "Monstermania I."
  1. Jason Voorhees vs. Michael Myers.
  2. Freddy Krueger vs. The Candyman.
  3. Chucky vs. The Leprechaun.
  4. Robocop vs. The Terminator.
  5. Leatherface vs. Ash (from the Evil Dead trilogy) in a chainsaw-on-a-pole match.
  6. Bela Lugosi vs. Gary Oldman in a first blood match.
  7. Sadako Yamamura (from Japan's Ringu) vs. Samara Morgan (from America's The Ring).
  8. The Toxic Avenger vs. Sgt. Kabukiman, with Troma founder Lloyd Kaufman as the guest referee.
  9. The American Werewolf from London vs. The American Werewolf from Paris, with The Wolfman as the guest referee.
  10. Bub (from Day of the Dead) vs. Tarman (from The Return of the Living Dead).
  11. King Kong, Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex from Jurassic Park in a "king of the monsters" battle royal held on Monster Island.

That's all I could really think of right now. I wanted to use guys like Pinhead from Hellraiser, the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers, and Hannibal Lecter, but just didn't know how. I also had the idea of the virus from Resident Evil fighting the virus from 28 Days Later, but how would that have worked? If you'd like contributing some ideas, you know how to contact me.

That's all for now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home