Thursday, September 25, 2003

The Kentucky Blog Massacre

Ever been around an active three-year-old? I have. My bro Gary D. (who I last mentioned in the update dated March 10, 2002) is gonna be spending the weekend with us. I love Gary to death, but this kid is so active I feel like I need a caffine and sugar IV to keep up with him. It's gonna be a loooooooooong weekend.

Other than Gary visiting, not a whole lot is going on. I might go try and see The Rundown this weekend, and I'd also like to get out and pick up the DVD of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I've never seen it all the way through (and even then, it was an IFC special featuring Tobe Hooper and Gunner Hansen's audio commentary), but I'd like to own it. I want to see it before the remake comes out, and that'll be in just a few weeks. I wanted to buy The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, which is the fourth film in the series, but I can't find it anywhere. Wal-Mart used to have it for $5.88, but I can't find it there anymore. The movie isn't very good, but seeing Matthew McConaughey and Renée Zellweger in a movie like this is priceless. Yes, I said Matthew McConaughey and Renée Zellweger in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. McConaughey is awesome in it, and the fact that his character has a spastic prosthetic leg controlled by various remote controls only makes him cooler.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home