Saturday, September 27, 2003

The Kentucky Blog Massacre, #2

Remember the other day when I said I might go see The Rundown? I did, and I liked it. If that whole wrestling thing wasn't in the way, The Rock could be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger. Then again, he hasn't been around wrestling at all since March, so what do I know? I'd give the movie three stars. Not great, but a fun way to kill some time.

I also said I'd try and get the Texas Chainsaw Massacre DVD, but the stupid Sam Goody in Danville didn't have it. They had the second movie in the series (which stars Dennis Hopper, who's too awesome for words), but I decided to save my money. I wasted my good time for the last three or four weekends and didn't find it, and I'm ever so pissed. But they're releasing another version of the movie three days before the remake comes out, and I think I'll just wait until that one comes out. I can wait three more weeks, can't I? I guess I'll have to, especially since Amazon has it listed as under "special order" and I don't feel like eBaying it. Stupid Sam Goody. If you happen to hear a story about a 21-year-old kid throwing bricks though a Sam Goody window, it wasn't me.

Eh, no sense in moaning about it. I need to go get some sleep, so I'm out for the night. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home