Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Slasher Music, And A Hellish House

Yes, I know I don't post very much here. But when I do, I do.

I picked up the soundtrack to Freddy vs. Jason and the DVD of House of 1000 Corpses today. I haven't really gotten to sit down and listen to the CD, but what I have heard ranges from good to okay to "eh." Meanwhile, you can read my review of House of 1000 Corpses here. On the DVD side, the menus are worth the price of admission alone. If there's a word that's better than "awesome," use it here. The extras are a little underwhelming, and I wish they'd released the NC-17 version, but I'll take what I can get. Besides, word around the campfire is there's gonna be a sequel, so the NC-17 cut could be released to hype the sequel. That's how Hollywood works. I'll probably buy a second version too, just so I can compare the NC-17 and R-rated versions.

Well, I can't think of much else to say. I'm outta here, so you people behave youselves and go see Freddy vs. Jason on Friday. See you sometime this weekend for another update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home