Monday, August 25, 2003

The Movie Of My Nightmares, #3

Want to know how goofy I am? I saw Freddy vs. Jason twice more today. I went to the Frankfort Wal-Mart with my mom (because I didn't have anything better to do today), and I got kinda bored, so I walked to the nearby theater. "Nearby" can be defined as "around a mile away." Since I don't have a car and my mom was working, I walked to the theater. Sure, walking a mile doesn't seem much, but imagine if you walked a two-mile round trip twice in 90-degree heat. I also happened to be wearing my good Skechers dress shoes (why, I don't know), and I ended up with nasty blisters on my ankles. It doesn't need to be said that blisters are the opposite of good. My knees and calves hurt like crazy, the blisters are painful, it was a blazing inferno outside, and I just don't feel all that great. At least I got to see Freddy vs. Jason twice.

Combined, I've now seen Freddy vs. Jason four times. Four times. I've never seen any movie while in the theater more than twice (with the exception of Spider-Man), but this movie is special. I've also updated my review of Freddy vs. Jason. The rating remains the same, but I just added some more detailed opinions. You can either click the link in the post below this one, or you can just click here.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home