Tuesday, July 29, 2003

A Post For Krissie

So my buddy Krissie says I'd be a lot cooler if I posted more often. But wouldn't you just get tired of a million posts saying "I sat on my butt and did nothing all day"? I would. Despite this blog being fully endorsed by the ghost of the Lizard King, a bunch of "eh, nothing's going on" posts would be awfully boring.

There's not a whole lot going on lately. Just counting the days until the release of Freddy vs. Jason, which I've been looking forward to for the last ten years. Quite a long time to wait for a movie, but hopefully, it will be worth it. It better be, or I'll hunt down every last employee of New Line Cinema and hurt them in unspeakable ways. Except for Bob Shaye, because he's one harsh dude.

And finally, I'd like to express my sadness over the loss of Bob Hope. The world has truly lost one of its greatest citizens. It's been said in the past, "When there was a war, there was Hope." And there always will be, as long as we have the memories. Thanks for the memories, Bob. We'll never forget them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home