Saturday, June 14, 2003

Will The Next One Be "Dumb And Dumbest"?

Okay, folks. Yesterday was Friday the 13th, and it was a full moon. Odd. Quick useless trivia: Yesterday marked the twenty-third anniversary of the release of the very first Friday The 13th film. Happy belated birthday to everyone's favorite machete-swinging hockey fan.

I also happened to see a movie yesterday, called Dumb And Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd. It had a few laughs, but frankly, it's just not all that great. It's killed by jokes that just aren't funny, and the fact that the original film is far better. And the kid that was supposed to be playing Jeff Daniels's character (I don't know his name, since I've never heard of him) was awful awful awful. That was the best guy they could get? However, the actor playing Jim Carrey's character was great, and he made the whole movie.

My mom also started babysitting this past Monday, and I didn't know the meaning of the word "tired" until now. It seems like this whole week has done nothing but sap every last bit of energy out of me. I'm never taking sleep for granted again.

That's all I've got for now, folks. Thank you for reading, and I shall see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home