Saturday, May 17, 2003

I Know Kung Fu

Okay, so I went to see The Matrix: Reloaded tonight. Egads. When there wasn't a fight, it was all Lawrence Fishburne talking. I guess they were trying for some exposition for Revolutions, but Cowboy Curtis just talks and talks and talks, and then he's got a wicked fight scene with a sword and an 18-wheeler and then he talks some more.

Keanu Reeves is awesome. He fights a bazillion guys at once and they're all like "grrr" and Keanu's all like "I know kung fu" and they're all like "so do we" and he's all like "just bring it." So they bring it and he reigns down with great vengeance and furious anger and they're all like "aw crap" and Keanu's all like "hahaha, losers." What made me sad, however, was that I think I almost saw Keanu's weiner in one scene. It's one thing to have Ted "Theodore" Logan in a movie, but I don't want to see his Wyld Stallyn.

I know they've got to set up the third movie in November, but all the exposition crap in this one sucked. I didn't go into this movie wanting a story, I wanted kung fu and explosions. A whole lot of kung fu and explosions. No story, no purpose, just lots of awesome fight scenes. There were awesome fight scenes and cool explosions, but it just dragged in some scenes. Oh well, I guess Revolutions will make up for all the boring exposition. My final grade.... a three out of five for now, but it could change once The Matrix: Revolutions is released.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I'll catch you readers later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home