Sunday, April 6, 2003

Blog Feedback, Film At 11

Time for some blog feedback!

Libby says she likes Anna Ferris. Well, Libby, I suggest renting May. Great little flick that should have gotten a bigger theatrical run. And as for best Jason movie, I'll say that's the sixth one (Jason Lives). The first one and part four (The Final Chapter) are also quality. And I will agree with your opinion that the original Nightmare is the best.

Nick Dinsmore is good. "Eugene Dinsmore" is not. Though the Bushwhacker reference was funny until the face licking. Ew.

On another wrestling related note: You know how I mentioned that spinning suplex neckbreaker move? Mike's right, Rob Conway does do it. It's the same as La Resistance's finisher, only with the guy's feet on the ropes instead of on Sylvan Grenier's shoulders.

Anyway, I'm all tapped out of stuff to say. Sutton out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home