Friday, May 24, 2002

Congratulations, Class of 2K2

Tonight was Washington County High School's graduation, which was a really nice ceremony. I was in attendance, as a bunch of my close friends were walking across the stage. Congratulations to the entire class.

Wow, it's hard to think that it's been two years since I graduated from high school. So much has happened, it boggles the mind. My relationship with my very first girlfriend ends, I spend three semesters in college (during which time, I have more than a few wacky misadventures), I drop out of school and move back home, and by golly, my life has just been silly. Silly, I say! Silly!

Anyway, I'm gonna close up this update for today. Thanks for reading. I should have another update sometime tomorrow so stay tuned.

Congratulations, once again, to all the graduating seniors, and God bless ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home