Sunday, March 17, 2002

A Zombie-riffic Joy Ride to WrestleMania

Yesterday, me, Mo, Will, and Justin saw Resident Evil last night. It was your standard run-of-the-mill zombie movie, and if you don't have any knowledge about the games, you probably won't understand most of the movie. And compared to the games, the movie is a big letdown. But I really liked it, despite its flaws.

Before the movie, we went to Wal-Mart, where I was gonna try to pick up the new Joy Ride DVD. Much to my dismay, they didn't have it. I'm gonna try to pick it up sometime soon, though, so I should have my opinions of it up sometime in the future.

Later tonight is WrestleMania X-8, headlined by a match between Hulk Hogan and The Rock, and Chris Jericho defending his World Title against Triple H. I'll try to have my opinions of the show soon.

That's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home