Sunday, February 10, 2002

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Killing Terrorists Dead

Holy stupid, I haven't updated in almost a month. I said in my last post that "I may have a post on Saturday or Sunday," and it was a month. What a liar I turned out to be.

I had a pretty full weekend this past week. Dad had a few days off, so me and him hung out. We hung around Danville on Thursday, and on Friday, we went to Bardstown to see Arnold Schwarzenegger's new film Collateral Damage. Not one of Arnold's best, but a good film nonetheless. It's not like any of his movies can be as good as Terminator 2 or anything. Yesterday, we went back to Danville, where I picked up some WWF DVD's.

Anyway, I'm sorry for not having a post until now. I just haven't been up to much. While you're here, feel free to check out the links on the side. They're there for your use, so use them, darn you!

I'm hoping I'll have another post sometime, so I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home