Thursday, December 6, 2001

Behind Enemy Blogs

Hey, what do you know? A post! I hope you guys didn't get bored waiting for another.

I'm sure you'd like to know what's been going down this week. Me and a group of people walked to Bell's Bakery after BSU, and hung out on the steps of Campbellsville Christian Church for a while. Tuesday was Cheap Movie Night, and I went with Amy, Zach, Chandra, and Weaver to see Behind Enemy Lines. Good flick; I reccomend it. Not much happened tonight. Me and the roomies are watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 right now, and there's big plans for Saturday night. Saturday is the Snowflake Ball or whatever it's called, and that plans to be fun, fun, fun.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Check me out later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home