Thursday, November 8, 2001

Wait, Convo Was Actually Good?

I just thought I'd warn my millions and millions of online readers (all three of you) that I may tend to ramble or babble. Please ignore any incoherence, unless you like to laugh at it. And by all means, laugh away! God blessed me with the gift of humor, after all.

You may notice the color change. The reason behind my change from lime-green text to silver text is because Kenny, my good friend and partner in crime, filed a grievence against my site. The grievence stated that lime-green text with a black background is a trademark of his site. So here we are with silver text. What can a guy do?

Anyway, FCA and convo were today. FCA was great, as usual. And in a shocking, surprising turn of events, convo was actually good. Yep, good. Ya heard me. The guy that spoke lectured on the persecuted church over in Europe and Asia. Man, how I envy those who suffer for Jesus. I wish I was as half as brave as they are. We Americans have it too good sometimes. After FCA, me, Kenny, and Anne went running around the Campus Mile. Actually, they went running and I hung out before walking a lap with them. Walking a mile in cold weather makes Larry a sick boy, I can guarantee it. But regardless, us three had a great time cutting up with each other. I won't be walking the Campus Mile any time soon, but I enjoyed the quality time. That being said, good ol' Larry Boy's off to Sleepland now, as he's got a boring 9:30 class waiting to smack him in his face. G'nite, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home