Friday, November 9, 2001

Parks and Movie Marathons

Well, well, well. Here for you is an update from the man that shamelessly ripped off his blog frome some other guy, Larry Sutton.

Kenny decided to show off his short films he made with his buddies from Owensboro tonight to the guys and gals we hang out with tonight, using my pad as his theater. We had a room full of folks, and I was happy because I haven't had a room full of people here since last August. Thinking of films, Ben and Joe are debuting the Ben-Joe Horror Show on Stapp Lawn tonight. Be there, or be a circle. Or is that a triangle? I don't remember. Maybe it was an octagon, or a pentagon. Oh well.

More running while I walked today. This time, we had ten or so people running. After it was all said and done, me, Kenny, Anne, Adrianne, Shae, and One Of The Many Joshes walked to Miller Park and met up with Holly. Fun, fun, fun at the park. Anyway, we managed to catch a ride from Holly back to CU. Seven people piled in an itty-bitty car. Two people were sitting in some laps. :) Hung out at Bell's Apartment afterwards, then came back here. Not a very exciting day, but it was a fun one. Anyway, it's very late and I need my beauty rest (as much as I can get). Peace out, my homies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home