Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Harry Potter Must Be Stopped

After one week without a post, here I am! Did you miss me?

I hope y'all had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend. I sure did. Me and Dad went to the Simpsonville flea market, and I picked up the House On Haunted Hill DVD and Rob Zombie's new CD, titled "The Sinister Urge." It's a good CD, if you're into heavy metal.

A group of us went to see Martin Lawrence's new movie Black Knight tonight, and while it was funny, it wasn't as good as I thought. But at least Monsters Inc. was awesome. I saw Monsters Inc. on Saturday, and it's one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Go see it if you haven't already. Hopefully, it'll beat that infernal Harry Potter movie. Harry Potter is the new Pokemon: a fad that kids love to death, which will actually be dead within a few years. Oh well, maybe that's my anti-establishment side talking.

Anyway, after seeing Black Knight, me, Kenny, Craig, and Annie went to the new Krystal here in C-Ville. It's a nice place, but I don't like onions on my burgers, in any form. But that couldn't be avoided.

Hey, I'm outta here like I stole something. Catch y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home