Monday, November 12, 2001

Football, Props, and Purchases

Hey, I'm back with a brand spankin' new post to the only blog that gives you, my faithfully devoted readers (all -57 of you), the inside scoop on Larry Boy. The CU football team won their game against Union College 49-7, and the live televised broadcast (which I was a part of, as a sideline cameraman) included my dad and sister getting on camera. That made their day. :)

Right about now, I want to promote the homepage of Kenny Rager, which you can get to by clicking here. I figured since I created my own blog as such a blatant and obvious rip-off of his site, I might as well let you know about his. Besides, Kenny is far more humorous than I'll ever be. (And he's far more popular with the ladies than I'll ever be, too. You can tell him I said that.)

Picked up some new stuff on Saturday: the WWF Hardcore DVD, Kurt Angle's autobiography It's True! It's True!, and Toby McKeehan's new solo CD (titled "Momentum"). Toby Mac's CD rocks, though I haven't really gotten the chance to sit down and check out my new DVD or book yet. I'll get to that as soon as possible.

Hey, I am gonna go catch up on my sleep. I'll catch you on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home